For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Da Baby Caught On Camera During Daddy Duty
- Guess Who Owns The Air Jordan 1 Dior Edition
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to Get a Roommate
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- #SayHerName: New Mural Revealed Honoring Breonna Taylor in Maryland
- We Found Chief Keef
- Tiffany Haddish Just Whipped Out A Pair Of Scissors
- Black Owned Businesses Approved By DJ QuickSilva And Dominique Da Diva #BlackoutDay
- Why Providing The Necessary Assistance To Position Black Businesses For Success Is So Vital [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Quarantine Babies: Papoose Reveals Remy Ma Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2