For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Who’s Cappin?! Club Says Usher Didn’t Use ‘Ushbucks’ To Pay Dancers After Stripper Puts Him On Blast
- Hip Hop Spot: Will Smith Movie ‘Emancipation’ Abandons Georgia Over Voting Restrictions
- Danielle Kwateng Named Executive Editor of ‘Teen Vogue’
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Bradley Beal Expresses His Feelings On Recent Police Killings & Injustice “It’s Bull—“
- Keith Washington Reveals ‘Kissing You’ Was Originally For Anita Baker [EXCLUSIVE]
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Dating His Ex