NBA All-Star Kevin Durant has made his latest business investment and it will be in the city of brotherly love. Philly’s soccer team Philadelphia Union and Kevin Durant have joined forces as KD has purchased 5% ownership of the team.
With this new business venture, this will also give him the possible option to add another 5% (and free cheesesteaks for life) in the near future. This ownership stake will include marketing and community partnership with sports business Thirty Five Ventures and business executive Rich Kleiman. Kevin Durant Charity Foundation has made a statement regarding the partnership, “I’m excited to partner with the Philadelphia Union for years to come. My team and I connected instantly with the Union coaching staff and leadership, as well as the team’s story,” Durant said in a statement. “Off the pitch, I’m looking forward to working in the Chester and Philadelphia communities and making an impact in the same way that the KDCF has been able to in my hometown of Prince George’s County.”
Now all we need is KD to take his on-court talents to Philly as well!
Happy Birthday Cube! Ice Cube Through The Years!
1. 2 Short Live In ConcertSource:Getty 1 of 19
2. N.W.A. Live In ConcertSource:Getty 2 of 19
3. Ice Cube Press Conference And Portrait ShootSource:Getty 3 of 19
4. Ice Cube Press Conference And Portrait ShootSource:Getty 4 of 19
5. Portrait d'Ice CubeSource:Getty 5 of 19
6. Ice Cube à CannesSource:Getty 6 of 19
7. Ice CubeSource:Getty 7 of 19
8. Ice CubeSource:Getty 8 of 19
9. The Up In Smoke rap tour is a dreamteam bill, headed by producer Dr. Dre and featuring Eminem, IceSource:Getty 9 of 19
10. CARICATURE: Ice CubeSource:Getty 10 of 19
11. Rock In The New Year At "America's Party" GIFT LOUNGESource:Getty 11 of 19
12. Premiere Of Revolution Studios and Columbia Pictures "XXX: State Of The Union" - ArrivalsSource:Getty 12 of 19
13. Ice Cube Plays MelbourneSource:Getty 13 of 19
14. Summer TCA Tour - Day 2Source:Getty 14 of 19
15. 2011 CNN Heroes: An All-Star TributeSource:Getty 15 of 19
16. Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' 7th Annual Governors Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 16 of 19
17.17 of 19
18.18 of 19
19.19 of 19
Kevin Durant Becomes An Investor Of The Philadelphia Union was originally published on 1039hiphop.com