Rapsody is a whole mood and she recently stopped in Columbus for her “A Black Woman Created This” tour. But before she hit the stage she chopped it up in the Power studios with Micah Dixion.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Rapsody really gave us a glimpse in who she is when she talked about the impact Kobe Bryant had on her life and how she applies the Mamba mentality to herself. She also revealed what artist was on her bucket list to talk and work with. Plus she told Micah one thing she’s never done that she plans on doing as soon as she gets off her tour.
Check out this exclusive from Power here
Text POWER to 71007 To Get Power Exclusives & Breaking News! Reply HELP for Help; STOP POWER to Cancel; STOP to End All; Msg&Data Rates May Apply;
- Kyrie Irving On The Court With Mavericks
- Exclusive: Lyfe Jennings Talks New Music, Battling Stage Anxiety And Rebuilding His Brand
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- The Grammy’s: Biggest Moments of the Night
- HEATED: Twitter Reacts To Beyoncé Not Winning Album Of The Year At The 65th Grammy Awards
Rapsody Talks The Impact Kobe Bryant Had On Her and What Artist is On Her Bucket List was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com