Ermias Joseph Asghedom, known as Nipsey Hussle was killed on March 31st in the parking lot of his Marathon Clothing storefront.
August 15th would have been Nipsey’s 34th birthday. His funeral service was streamed live for the public. According to TMZ, the family has declined a city-wide celebration and prefer to celebrate him in private.
13 Photos Of Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Keeping It Gangsta
1. “Me and my Loc” – NipseySource: 1 of 12
2. Lauren and Mr. Cool.Source: 2 of 12
3. He got the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain.Source: 3 of 12
4. Riding out in all black.Source: 4 of 12
5. Lauren admiring a G from afar.Source: 5 of 12
6. Riding and rollin’.Source: 6 of 12
7. Yacht life.Source: 7 of 12
8. Cornrows and diamonds… Lauren’s #MCE.Source: 8 of 12
9. “CRENSHAW” – NipseySource: 9 of 12
10. Beauty and the beast.Source: 10 of 12
11. “LOUIS THA 13th w THA GOD.” – NipseySource: 11 of 12
12. “I fux w yo style. U should b somebody stylist.” – NipseySource: 12 of 12
Nips’ Marathon Clothing store where the rapper was shot, will have extra police coverage. Since his death, the store has become a memorial where fans come to pay their respects.
Since then, the Marathon Clothing store has been shut down, a gate placed around the area, and a tower will be placed in Nips’ honor. Lauren London confirms, “we are putting up a gate” that will “enclose the plaza at 3420 W. Slauson to start the early development stages of the forthcoming Nipsey Hussle Tower to commemorate and honor the life and legacy of Nipsey.”
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 1-24-2020
- Massive Explosion In NW Houston Damages Buildings, Homes & More [VIDEO]
- Yo Gotti Leaks Some Of His Mansion Drip Across The Internet
- DFW’s Very Own Erreon Delivers New Global Visuals
Nipsey Hussle’s Family Refuses Public Birthday Event was originally published on hiphopnc.com