It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- Call Of Duty Gamers on DMZ Are Mad Mad
- Review: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Is A Solid Addition To The Black Superhero Canon
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Condolences Pour In For Jacky Oh After News Of Her Sudden Death Sends Shockwaves Across Social Media
- Femme Fridays: Kiarra Grey
- Who Will Be Crowned The Next Miss JuneteenthDFW?
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” & More
- Issa Rae Talks Playing Marvel’s First Pregnant Superhero, Usher, Babies & More!
- What’s Next For Shannon Sharpe After His Breakup With Skip Bayless?
Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week was originally published on radionowindy.com
T.I. Son Caught On Tape Stealing Boxes
Boosie Got Hit With The Okey Doke By Gas Station Clerk
Glorilla May Be Off The Market Soon
Summer Walker Just Got Meech Jammed Up By The Homies
Cardi B Sister Got Finessed & Warns The Public
Jerry Springer Left His Kids Everything Plot Twist Revealed
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
DaniLeigh Busted For Memorial Day DUI, Hit-And-Run In Miami