Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Young Thug Is Big Mad At This
- Lil Baby vs Meek Mill Watch This, Courtesy Of Khaled
- Dallas Transgender Woman Found Dead on Saturday
- Allison Williams Reveals How Black Men React To Her After Get Out | Extra Butter
- #WordEyeHeard: Weekend Wrap-Up: Stevie J’s Baby and Kodak Black’s Justice…?
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Texas Lottery Multiplier Sweepstakes
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
Dwight Howard Denies Allegations Made Against Him By Masin Elije was originally published on hot963.com