Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Meek Mill’s ‘Free Meek’ Docu-series Coming Soon to a Screen Near You
- Tom Joyner One More Time Tour
- Fit For Real Ep 6 With Dee And Vee
- Where are the 220 Red Light Cameras in North Texas??
- #WordEyeHeard Weekend Wrap-Up 3-18-19
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- Children’s Museum Celebrating African History And Culture Coming To Baltimore
Dwight Howard Denies Allegations Made Against Him By Masin Elije was originally published on hot963.com