Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- 1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Hip Hop Spot: This Rapper Is Shooting Her Shot At Kanye West?! [WATCH]
- Dr. Fauci Predicts What Our “Normal” Will Look Like In The Future [WATCH]
- 5 Facts to Know When Celebrating 4/20 In North Texas
- Exclusive Q&A: Curren$y Drops A Special First-Of-Its-Kind NFT With New EP, “Financial District” On 4/20
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- ‘School of Rock’ Clip Resurfaces Promoting Body Positivity & Jack Black Gets Well-Deserved Praises
- Oldest Living Woman Known Dies In Her Charlotte Home
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
Dwight Howard Denies Allegations Made Against Him By Masin Elije was originally published on hot963.com