Chick-fil-A made a huge exception at one of their Alabama restaurants and opened on a Sunday for 14-year-old Elijah Sprague, who has autism. Elijah wanted to celebrate his birthday by working the drive-thru at his favorite restaurant. His uncle is the General Manager and made it happen!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
- Havoc & Styles P “Nightmares 2 Dreams,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Sheek Louch & Papoose “The Jungle” & More | Daily Visuals 12.6.21
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Jake Paul And Tyron Woodley Rematch Set As Tommy Fury Backs Out
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened