Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Cardi B has spoken out about never making a diss song specifically towards Nicki Minaj, and reiterates that “It was never my thing,” she says.” The way that I came up, it was never about dissing nobody. I still feel like I don’t need to diss anybody for nothing. I’m not the type of person to put things on wax. That’s not me. I have a short temper. That’s like doing things that I don’t stand for. “I don’t like when people be subbing me, so why would I be subbing you on music? That’s just not my thing. Any problem that I ever have, I always address people face to face.”
We all know that Cardi B is not lying when she says that she will always address people face to face! Thats why we love Cardi, always keeping it real!
Source: Hip Hop DX
- Waka Flocka Just Flamed Up Ya Boy
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Is Going Back To Reality Television
- Blueface Talks Viral Fame, Wanting To Box People, “Thotiana” Remix & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- Dj Khaled Just Got A New Job
- $500,000 Worth Of Diamonds For His Grill (Explicit Content)
- Did You Know Megan Thee Stallion Has A Mentor In Q-Tip?
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold