Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Cardi B has spoken out about never making a diss song specifically towards Nicki Minaj, and reiterates that “It was never my thing,” she says.” The way that I came up, it was never about dissing nobody. I still feel like I don’t need to diss anybody for nothing. I’m not the type of person to put things on wax. That’s not me. I have a short temper. That’s like doing things that I don’t stand for. “I don’t like when people be subbing me, so why would I be subbing you on music? That’s just not my thing. Any problem that I ever have, I always address people face to face.”
We all know that Cardi B is not lying when she says that she will always address people face to face! Thats why we love Cardi, always keeping it real!
Source: Hip Hop DX
- PnB Rock Arrested on Gun and Drug Charges
- Interesting: Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DWI [VIDEO]
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- Have You Ever Heard Of Miranda Pellishay
- T.I. & Tiny Break Their Silence On The Hottest Topics
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Daughter May Not Have Told Her The Truth
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- MODEL MONDAY: Jade Nikaylah Williams Loves Her 4C Hair!
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers