Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
October is breast cancer and domestic violence awareness month. Be a part of the change. On October 28th at the UT Arlington Lone Star Auditorium, there will be a community forum called ‘Healing The Broken.’ The forum will cover:
- Gun violence
- Hotline numbers
- And more!
Check out the video above for more information visit www.unityunlimited.org.
View this post on Instagram
Are you a victim of Domestic Violence? Do you need help to leave or resources? If so, please join @vedaloca and @gspook at the Domestic Violence Awareness Forum on October 28th at UT Arlington. Admission is free but you must register. For more information please visit our website www.thebeatdfw.com. #DomesticViolence #VedaLoca #Gspook #UnityUnlimited #Community
Video shot by Shun Atkins.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rick Ross Looks Like He’s Ready Ready
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 9-20-19
- The Hip Hop Nutcracker Online Contest
- Meet The Man Who Has 2 Wives, An Ex-Wife and 26 Kids | Quincy Harris Morning Show Exclusive
- How Are The Top Infulential Stars Reacting to Tekashi 69
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- The Most Outrageous Things To Come Out Of Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Thursday Testimony
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Steph Curry Address KD’s Comments About Not Feeling Like “One Of The Guys” In Golden State
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?