Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
October is breast cancer and domestic violence awareness month. Be a part of the change. On October 28th at the UT Arlington Lone Star Auditorium, there will be a community forum called ‘Healing The Broken.’ The forum will cover:
- Gun violence
- Hotline numbers
- And more!
Check out the video above for more information visit www.unityunlimited.org.
View this post on Instagram
Are you a victim of Domestic Violence? Do you need help to leave or resources? If so, please join @vedaloca and @gspook at the Domestic Violence Awareness Forum on October 28th at UT Arlington. Admission is free but you must register. For more information please visit our website www.thebeatdfw.com. #DomesticViolence #VedaLoca #Gspook #UnityUnlimited #Community
Video shot by Shun Atkins.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Bow Wow Has $10,000 Bucks If You Can Solve The Crime
- Why Did This Helicopter Just Land In Boosie’s Front Yard
- Reggae Legend Buju Banton Culture Bash Interview With DJ Trini And Ricky Platinum
- Tori Brixx Reportedly Robbed At Gunpoint During Home Invasion
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- She Represents – Jazze Interviews L. Michelle Smith Founder Of No Silos Communications
- August Alsina Claims Will Smith “Gave Me His Blessing” Of Alleged Relationship With Jada Pinkett-Smith
- Nurse ‘Karen’ Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Kanye West Drops A Video For His Brand New Track “Wash Us in the Blood” Featuring Travis Scott [Video]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death