Gary With Da Tea is back and serving up some tea about Cardi B! Some fans are upset because she will be portraying Coretta Scott King in a sketch for the show “Off The Rip,” which is a show from Rip Micheals who works on “Wild N’ Out.” A lot of people feel “The Real Housewives of the Civil Rights Movement” isn’t appropriate. Cardi B since has apologized to the King family.
Wendy Raquel from “The Steve Harvey Show” is going through a divorce and her husband is asking for $10,000 in spousal support. He mentioned that when he had a stroke a couple years back she didn’t help him and it’s needed now more than ever. The courts will decide if her soon-to-be ex will get spousal support.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Teyana Taylor’s Super Body Needs A Break
- Jussie Smollet Is Not Off The Hook Yet
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- Cowboys Head Coach McCarthy Tests Positive For COVID
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Fires Blazes Through Ft. Worth Apartments
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Ari Lennox Says She Was Racially Profiled & Arrested In Amsterdam
- Post & Delete: Did Saweetie Make It Instagram Official With New Boo Lil Baby?