Nissan’s has a new feature the rear door alert (RDA) system which we first saw in the Nissan Pathfinder last year. This new technology triggers the horn to honk alerting drivers to check the back seat.
Nissan just announced that the 2019 models for eight cars, including the Rogue and Altima, will have this technology and by 2022 RDA will be included on all four-door trucks, sedans, and SUVs.
This is amazing technology!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Roles of Real Friends
- Columbus Short Explains Why It’s Important To Address Trauma In New Book [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Torey Lanez Goes Live With More To His Story
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20