Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Fake license plates are booming in Texas as a man gets billed over $2,000 in tolls that weren’t his. Someone copied his agent temp tag and made hundreds of copies, leading to his name being linked to over 200 cars. At the moment, NTTA doesn’t have a system to catch things like this 100%, so if you have temp tags on your vehicle –beware.
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Summer Walker Just Got Meech Jammed Up By The Homies
- Kevin Hart’s Daughter Gives Comedic Salutatorian Speech
- Glorilla May Be Off The Market Soon
- Dodged That Bullet! Claudia Jordan Glad She Didn’t Date Brian McKnight During ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Halle Bailey Talks The Little Mermaid Movie, The Color Purple, New Music & More!
- Tina Turner Fled to This Downtown Dallas Hotel Escaping Her Violent Husband Ike
- President Biden To Nominate Gen Charles “CQ” Brown As Next Chairman of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Travis Scott Talks Life After Music, His Influence, & More With ‘PIN-UP’
- Taylor Swift Announces New Collab With Ice Spice
Boosie Got Hit With The Okey Doke By Gas Station Clerk
Glorilla May Be Off The Market Soon
Cardi B Sister Got Finessed & Warns The Public
Jerry Springer Left His Kids Everything Plot Twist Revealed
Lil Baby Boo Goes Viral Again
Trapboy Freddy Faces Up to 10 Years in Federal Prison
BREAKING: Fetty Wap Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail
The Morning HUSTLE “CA$H & DA$H to Birthday BASH