Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Fake license plates are booming in Texas as a man gets billed over $2,000 in tolls that weren’t his. Someone copied his agent temp tag and made hundreds of copies, leading to his name being linked to over 200 cars. At the moment, NTTA doesn’t have a system to catch things like this 100%, so if you have temp tags on your vehicle –beware.
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim
- Hip Hop Spot: Eve & Trina’s ‘Verzuz’ Recap, XXL 2021 Freshman Class Revealed & Pop Smoke’s New Album Is 95% Done
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 20 “Cater 2 U”
- The Migos New Video Will Make You Dance Different
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- HHW Gaming: Summer Game Fest Continues On Xbox With Another Massive Demo Event
- These Female Rappers Made History With The 2021 XXL Freshman Class List
- Gunman Shot & Killed Georgia Grocery Store Cashier Over Face Mask Policy
- Greenroom, Spotify’s Answer To Clubhouse Has Officially Launched
- Migos Talk ‘Culture 3’, Celebrity Boxing, Pop Smoke & The Wildest Things On Their Bucket List