In need of the most challenging job of your career? Kanye West is looking for a publicist.
The Blast reports:
According to a recent job posting obtained by The Blast, Ye is searching for a full-time in-house publicist who will be responsible for “All PR matters relating to Yeezy and Kanye West as a public figure.”
Yeezy (the company) needing a new PR guru is not all that exciting, but the fact that whomever decides to take on that role must also deal with Kanye’s personal publicity is especially daunting.
As we previously reported, Kanye unceremoniously parted ways with many of his closest confidantes during this latest creative kick. The artist had declared that he didn’t need anyone to “manage,” him, but it’s possible the last few weeks of his self-imposed media campaign had become a bit too much to handle solo.
The outlet shared details of the job listing, which asks that the PR pro has 10 years of public relations experience, five years minimum working for a top PR firm, and five years as an in-house publicist for a top brand.
Those are heavy credentials needed in an industry known for lots of movement from firm to firm. Good luck to whoever goes for the gig.
More at HipHopWired
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. I don’t know if that check would even be worth it…
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wavy In 60 Seconds: Episode 1 – Complexion
- Lil Pump, Kanye West , Yachty, & More Chime In On Xxxtentacion’s Death
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dies Following Double Shooting in Pittsburgh
- Rapper Jimmy Wopo Shot And Killed In Pittsburgh
- Prayers Up: Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Straight From His Dialysis Treatment – Freeway Shares Encouraging Words At Meek Mill Rally
- Hip-Hop Reacts To XXXTentacion’s Murder
- Tech This Out: Wack 100 Talks Current State of Hip Hop [ARTICLE]
- XXXTentacion Reported Dead After Being Shot In Miami
- The Best Migo? 7 Times Takeoff Made Up For Being Left Off ‘Bad & Boujee’