Meek Mill was scheduled to visit the White House today and be a part of a panel on prison reform. But he was smart enough to dodge that L.
“I was originally scheduled to be part of a panel on Prison Reform at the White House to help shed light on the issues within the system,” said Meek via a press statement. “Unfortunately, the focus turned to the President and myself which concerned me that it might take away from creating a positive result from today’s discussions. As a result, I decided not to attend, so that the focus would be solely on fixing our prison system. Most importantly, I remain fully committed to improving our criminal justice system.”
More at HipHopWired
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. This may be the first L Meek dodged in his life. Good job.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- PJ Moton-Poole From Viiv Healthcare Talks About Their “With Love” Pop Up Campaign!
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After January 6 Committee Cooperation Confirmed
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment
- Stacey Abrams Lays Out Her Plan As Future Governor To Restore Roe V. Wade
- Beloved Houston Community Pastor Reportedly Killed In Road Rage Incident
- Azealia Banks Blasts Beyoncé For Copying Her House Sound: “You’re A F**king Creep”
- Diddy Is The Current Man Of The Year
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- AFAF: I Cheated Before Walking Down The Aisle!