Meek Mill was scheduled to visit the White House today and be a part of a panel on prison reform. But he was smart enough to dodge that L.
“I was originally scheduled to be part of a panel on Prison Reform at the White House to help shed light on the issues within the system,” said Meek via a press statement. “Unfortunately, the focus turned to the President and myself which concerned me that it might take away from creating a positive result from today’s discussions. As a result, I decided not to attend, so that the focus would be solely on fixing our prison system. Most importantly, I remain fully committed to improving our criminal justice system.”
More at HipHopWired
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. This may be the first L Meek dodged in his life. Good job.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Whips On Horseback: U.S. Officials Claim Nothing Inhumane Is Happening To Haitian Migrants Being Removed From Texas
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention
- Jeweler Gifts Lil Baby Rings After Selling Him Bandooloo Patek Phillipe Watch [Video]
- 50 Cent Talks Directing Eminem for BMF, Weighs In On Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicles Struggle
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Kid Cudi “Mr. Solo Dolo III,” DJ Snake ft. Rick Ross & Rich Brian “Run It” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.21
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- City Girl JT May Be Pregant After All
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So