Documentarians plan to set their sights on an Indiana woman who was suspected of murdering a lover, then serving his remains to neighbors at a barbecue.
According to the Indy Star, 34-year-old Kelly M. Cochran was sentenced to 65 years in prison after she admitted to injecting her husband, Jason Cochran, with a deadly amount of heroin. She then suffocated him with a pillow. In addition to that sentencing, she’s been serving a life sentence since 2014 for killing Chris Regan, a man she had an extramarital affair with. His dismembered remains were allegedly served to friends and family at a barbecue.
Cochran explained that the murder of Regan came as a result of a “pact” between her and her husband. They swore to “kill off anyone involved in their extramarital affairs.” The Cochran family reportedly killed up to nine people and buried their bodies throughout the Midwest. However, when it came to Regan, Kelly became enraged by his murder at the hands of her husband, leading her to kill her partner in crime.
This wild chain of events came to light in an upcoming documentary about the killings. Filmmakers were told by local Police Chief Laura Frizzo, that authorities became aware of Cochran’s crimes through her brother who feared she was a serial killer that might have served Regan’s remains as food.
More at Vibe
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Snatch That Wig! Racist Sunken Place Stories About Political Candidates Keep Surfacing
- Drug-Resistant Salmonella From Chicken Sickens Texas Residents
- Prosecutors Say Police Misconduct Is Interfering With Sex Assault Case Against Harvey Weinstein
- Georgia Isn’t Even Trying To Hide Its Racist Voter Suppression Efforts With This Video
- Real Life Uncle Ruckus! Minister Jesse Lee Peterson: ‘Black People Have Been So Violent Over The Years’
- Floyd Mayweather Wants The Smoke With Conor McGregor After Khabib
- Lena Waithe Creating New Series On Sneaker Culture
- Rémy Martin Cognac Links With Don C For Limited Edition Release [Photos]
- T.I.’s Assault Charge Against Top Flight Security Dropped
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee