The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Why Does This Rapper Have Rabbits In The Crib
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 1-17-2020
- Cardi B Wore A Bedazzled Ski-Mask To Offset’s Fashion Show AT PFW
- Lizzo Finally Reveals What’s In Her Tiny Bag And It’s Hilarious
- Boosie Says He Wishes He Skeeted In Fewer Baby Mamas If He Could Start Over [VIDEO]
- Drake’s Dad Is Headed To Reality TV
- YG Just Had $400,000 Worth Of Hardware Stolen
- J.Cole Drops Revenge Of The Dreamers III – Directors Cut
- Ready AF: 7 Things We Hope To See On Season 4 Of ‘INSECURE’
- Who Wore It Best? Celebs Keep It Sporty And Sexy In Beyoncé’s New Ivy Park Collection