The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Signs You’re Getting Old
- The BIG K.R.I.T Online Contest
- Quando Rondo Online Contest
- Space Jam 2 is REALLY HAPPENING!
- Rick Ross Just Broke The Internet
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- Season 3 Of Netflix’s ‘Dear White People’ To Premier This Summer
- Madame Tussauds Unveils New Drake Wax Figure Inspired by ‘Hotline Bling’
- Chris Brown Online Contest