The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cardi B Is Back Like She Never Left
- Young Thug “Gain Clout,” Logic ft. Ryan Tedder “One Day” & More | Daily Visuals 8.17.18
- Cam’ron & Reebok Release “Fleebok 4” Sneakers [Photos]
- Lil Baby, Mo3, & Camp Zeroo Have Just Been Added To The #979CarShow
- #TheWeekendWrapUpMix Gang aka The @Sauceaholics @hollywoodzay and @djdonperryon kick it with @defjam artist @ykosiris about upcoming projects
- Mo3 Will Be Performing At #979Carshow 2018 [VIDEO]
- Camp Zeroo Will Be Performing At #979Carshow 2018 [VIDEO]
- Lil Baby Will Be Performing At #979Carshow 2018 [VIDEO]
- New & Making Noise – Jade Novah
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)