The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- New Music Monday Courtesy Of French Montana , Lil Pump
- Shaq Needs More Than 28 Racks
- They’ve Officially Gentrified Being ‘Thick’ And We Don’t Know How To Feel About It
- WIN, WIN, WIN: Jay Rock Just Announced His New Album “REDEMPTION” Is Coming On June 15
- Lil Baby Quit Lean Last Month, Inspired By Fredro Santana’s Death
- Janet Jackson Joins The List Of Stars Bringing African Dances To Awards Shows
- #WordEyeHeard: Post Malone Tops Billboard; See How Many Albums Sold
- “Wait!” Kendrick Lamar Stops White Fan He Brought Onstage After She Says N****
- Fun Facts: Here’s Why Tyra Banks, Warren G & More Are Fanning Over K-Pop Group BTS
- #WordEyeHeard: Need a Job? Kanye West is Hiring