The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Lo Down: Jamie Foxx Makes His First Public Appearance Since Mysterious Health Scare “I’m Not A Clone”
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Pasos for Oak Cliff and ALPA Insurance Christmas Shoe Giveaway
- Jamie Fox Is Officially Back Back & Denies Clone Rumor
- Kem Freestyles on The Beat! Plus Talks 21 Days of Kemistry
- Are Ashanti & Nelly Are Expecting Their First Child Together?
- Asking For A Friend: “My Man Needs His Wife’s Approval To Be With Me!”
- Luh Kel Talks New Music With A Boogie, Becoming A Father & More!
Rick Ross Hometown Has Been In Mississippi This Whole Time
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Which Famous Rappers Are Crips? (PHOTO GALLERY)
Meet South African Star Tyla [PHOTOS]
Which Famous Rappers Are Bloods? (PHOTO GALLERY)
Top 10 Latina Video Vixens
100 Things your future spouse & you should talk about BEFORE Marriage.
Report: NFL Star and Desoto Native Von Miller Faces Dallas Domestic Violence Arrest, Sources Say