The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Moneybagg Yo Just Killed A Feature For Kevin Gates (Explicit Content)
- Here’s The Official Lineup For Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- New Music: Z-RO – “I Got The Sauce” [VIDEO]
- Listen To Black Women | Handling The Holidays With A New Boo
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- The Rewind: Mahershala Ali Motors Through Jim Crow’s America & Sade’s Got A New Track
- #FitnessFriday with @LILDonAIR & @JourneyFit365: Shedding Arm Fat [VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2018: Deals, Sales And More