The 911 call from T.I.’s most recent arrest has been released, and it’s nothing short of pure comedy.
You’ll recall that T.I. was arrested for simple battery for allegedly making the security guard in his gated community feel threatened. Tip lost his key, the guard wouldn’t let him in, eventually did, then the rapper came back to have a word with the guard. That’s when the guard called 911.
Maybe I’m childish, but if I was the guard, I would’ve been too busy laughing to take him seriously.
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. If you’re afraid of 5’9″ T.I. because he yelled big words at you, why would I trust you the protect the community…? I’m sleep doe.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Future & 21 Savage Drop $300k on ‘Hood Day’ … This Water Park is Ours!!!
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex
- Grocery Shopping With The Migos Looks Like This
- Here’s A Moment He Will Never Forget
- 4 Students Shot At College Block Party Near Clark Atlanta University [VIDEO]
- WELP: Spider-Man Will No Longer Be Apart Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe And People Are PISSED
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Matrix 4’ Has Officially Been Green Lit With Lana Wachowski Directing
- Al Sharpton Thinks the Jay-Z Vs. Colin Kaepernick Debate Is Distracting from Real Issues
- Shy Glizzy Talks Released New Single ‘Waikiki Flow’
- Steph Curry Finances Return Howard University’s Golf Program