Amber Rose is not trying to let go of her ex-boyfriend 21 Savage, even though she broke up with him for “allegedly” cheating on her…
“I Love this man so much,” wrote Rose in the now deleted post. “I know the Internet portrays me to be some heartless person or they feel like I’m incapable of love but I love him so hard. He is not only one of the most talented people I have ever met but he is so real, humble and smart as hell.”
She didn’t stop there, adding, “I don’t care who you see me in a picture with or who the Internet associates me with because The Internet is fake af and they pull stories out of their asses for click bait. “It’s the price of fame I guess but it’s not real life because in real life Shayaa is my heart and soul. He’s the only one that has ever supported my Slutwalk and my feminist views with no f*cks given. He loves my son and I love his Three beautiful children so much. God brings people in ur life for a reason and God brought me him.”
Recently, Rose was spotted kicking it with Lil Pump at Rolling Loud, so maybe that’s what inspired this diatribe?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 7 Tha Great Taps in with Hollywood Zay on 979 The Beat
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]