Floyd Mayweather decided to try his luck at a high stakes video poker machine Sunday night … and hit a $100,000 jackpot.
Floyd started off with $20,000 in a “Ten Play Draw Poker” machine — playing $25 per hand.
Then, as fate would have it … he hit a Royal Flush on one of his 10 hands … which paid off a cool $100,000.
He also hit some winners on the other hands he was playing at the time, which paid out an additional $1,250 … for a grand total of $101,250.
Life-changing money for most people … just another handbag for Floyd Mayweather.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- Elton Brand Becomes Fourth Black General Manager In NBA
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- T.I. Is Curating a Pop-Up Trap Music Museum
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says