Floyd Mayweather decided to try his luck at a high stakes video poker machine Sunday night … and hit a $100,000 jackpot.
Floyd started off with $20,000 in a “Ten Play Draw Poker” machine — playing $25 per hand.
Then, as fate would have it … he hit a Royal Flush on one of his 10 hands … which paid off a cool $100,000.
He also hit some winners on the other hands he was playing at the time, which paid out an additional $1,250 … for a grand total of $101,250.
Life-changing money for most people … just another handbag for Floyd Mayweather.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- #BijouStarRules: Joseline Hernandez Getting Her Own Reality Show
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- 18 Dallas-Fort Worth Rappers You Should Be Following
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- #WordEyeHeard: Big Sean Bringing 5000 Tech Jobs to Detroit
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- DFW Local Music: Dooney Da Barber “Daily Basis” [VIDEO]
- #WordEyeHeard: XXXTentacion Fans Jumping From Roofs at Memorial
- Kruz Newz: Starbucks to Close 150 Stores