The rapper filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, which show he makes about $175k per month from various sources (music, investments, etc.) and he has more than $8.3 million in cash in the bank. Nas lists his monthly expenses at $76,834.04 and that includes $20,245.70 that goes to helping various family members, including his father.
The rapper also reveals he pays $15k per month in rent.
Nas disclosed his financial info because he and Kelis are at war over child support. She says $8k per month ain’t cutting it anymore.
The judge has yet to decide how much she’ll get.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wayne Just Confirms Tha Carter V Album For Friday
- T.i. Just Gave Us A Present On His Own Birthday
- Fancy Girl?! Garcelle Beauvais Sends Will Smith A Sexy ‘Kiss’ For His 50th Birthday On Social Media
- NMAAHC Addresses Timothy Anne Burnside’s Hip-Hop Exhibit Appointment Debate
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Kid Ink “Big Deal,” Lil Keed ft. Young Thug “Fetich (Remix)” & More | Daily Visuals 9.25.18
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- Jaden Smith “Back on My Sh*t” [New Music]
- GoldLink Feat. Miguel “Got Friends” [New Video]
- This Self-Taught Stylist Makes Realistic Wigs For Children With Alopecia