The rapper filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, which show he makes about $175k per month from various sources (music, investments, etc.) and he has more than $8.3 million in cash in the bank. Nas lists his monthly expenses at $76,834.04 and that includes $20,245.70 that goes to helping various family members, including his father.
The rapper also reveals he pays $15k per month in rent.
Nas disclosed his financial info because he and Kelis are at war over child support. She says $8k per month ain’t cutting it anymore.
The judge has yet to decide how much she’ll get.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- #BijouStarRules: Joseline Hernandez Getting Her Own Reality Show
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- 18 Dallas-Fort Worth Rappers You Should Be Following
- Watch: Alessia Cara Goes Through ‘Growing Pains’ In New Music Video
- #WordEyeHeard: Big Sean Bringing 5000 Tech Jobs to Detroit
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- DFW Local Music: Dooney Da Barber “Daily Basis” [VIDEO]
- #WordEyeHeard: XXXTentacion Fans Jumping From Roofs at Memorial
- Kruz Newz: Starbucks to Close 150 Stores