Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
This weekend we had the honor of supporting the students and families that have been recently affected by gun violence for the March for our Lives Dallas. With an overwhelming heap of emotions, we stood side by side in hopes of persuading lawmakers to listen to the cries of (potential) victims and demand that their lives and safety become a priority.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Da Baby Raps Live Behind The Strings
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Will Smith Is The Goat Goat
- Is Cardi B Plotting Her Return To Television?
- Ft. Worth Kidnap Victim Rescued After Pleading for Help at KFC Restaurant
- This Is The One Thing Jessie Reyez Can’t Live Without [Video]
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
- Future Just Put $50,000 On His Son
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Dallas Entrepreneur, Kiarra Grey Hosts an EXTRA Ordinary Birthday Celebration