CLOSE
1 reads
Leave a comment

 

EPISODE ONE: Vice President of Women’s And Lifestyle, Allison McGevna-Cirino, is also a well known fashion blogger and fashion designer. You don’t want to miss the behind the scenes of the creation of Haute by Hello Beautiful. To take the collection to the next level, Haute by Hello Beautiful (powered by Ford Motors) partnered with fashion platform Model Citizen (founded by Style & Beauty Editor, Danielle James). Model Citizen is a peer-to-peer shopping platform that allows women to shop each others’ closets for rentals and sales based on height, body type, location and occasion. You only wear 20% of the closet, monetize the other 80% and help create the world’s largest virtual closet.

Haute by Hello Beautiful will be a limited edition, rentable collection, making it the first collection of it’s kind. Do not miss all the behind the scenes and the process of creating a collection from sketching to the planning for the big reveal. There’s some serious #BlackGirlMagic happening, here!

DON’T MISS:

**Link to episode 2**

**Link to episode 3**

 

WATCH: Haute By Hello Beautiful Unveils Premiere Collection With Model Citizen was originally published on hellobeautiful.com

Also On 97.9 The Beat:
comments – add yours
×