According to TMZ, BET, VH1, and We TV “started jockeying to seal the deal on a TV wedding special that could be worth about one million dollars” right after the “Bodak Yellow” rapper said “Yes!” to her boyfriend’s lavish proposal and a ring that could very well blind her as time goes on.
“We’re told the goal is to set up freshly engaged Cardi and Offset with a deal similar to what Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir nailed down with BET to air their lavish wedding. Our sources say renowned producer Mona Scott from VH1 has already reached out to Cardi B. Mona created ‘Love & Hip Hop’ … so you’d think she’d be the front-runner,” TMZ reports.
Apparently, Cardi and Offset are in to it and are “mulling over” offers. Are you here for it?
1. Before talking her way into our hearts, Cardi was just a regular, degular Bronx girl.
1 of 7
2. If you didn't know, now you know.
2 of 7
3. Love on the brain before her man started to despise her fame.
3 of 7
4. Family before fame.
4 of 7
5. From the streets of Highbridge to sipping 'Kocktails with Khloe.'
5 of 7
6. You know you've made it when Rolling Stone is checking for you.
6 of 7
7. 2016 was the year of Cardi B!
7 of 7
Continue reading 10 Photos That Prove Cardi B Had The Ultimate Glo’ Up
10 Photos That Prove Cardi B Had The Ultimate Glo' Up
Cardi B recently announced that she would not be returning to Love & Hip Hop: New York after the current season. The larger than life star's departure is bittersweet for fans who've seen her go from a 'regular degular smegular' girl from the Bronx, to one of 2016's most sought-after personalities.
In honor of the star moving on to bigger and better things, check out these photos of Cardi B's glo' up from BX beauty to reality royalty.