Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Big, a former glamour model, has spent almost $70,000 on surgery to transform herself into an “exotic Black Barbie.” In an interview with ITV’s This Morning, the 28-year old tanning addict said, “I want to go to Africa to learn about the culture. I can feel in myself that I am changing to a black woman. Now I am a black woman I have to learn.”
Next up on her list of to do surgeries, Martina is getting a nose job because she desperately wants an “African nose.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The fact that women use to get rhinoplasty to achieve the European look and now White women are spending loads of cash to get Black women curves and features is irony at it’s best. Who knew that there was someone out here more delusional than Rachel Dolezal.
Check out the full interview above.
11 People Who Were "Transracial" Before Rachel Dolezal
1. When Nick Cannon transformed into Connor it caused a stir, but he was really just being transracial.Source: 1 of 9
2. Marge Simpson has a kinky blue afro and Lisa sings the blues and plays the sax.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Ted smoke weeds and has soul, haven't you watched the trailer?Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Nickelodeon's Doug has a light-skinned girlfriend with blonde hair, a blue best friend, a father with green hair, and a pink mother with blue hair. Transracial.Source: 4 of 9
5. Bill Clinton was considered the first Black president, but lost his Black card when Barack Obama ran for president.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Riff Raff been transracial, bro.Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. Eddie Murphy plays a White guy on several occasions, but here he is as Saul the Jewish Guy in "Coming To America."Source: 7 of 9
8. Since playing in "Higher Learning," Michael Rapaport identifies with the Black experience.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Mark Wahlberg used to be a rapper by the name of Marky Mark. Here he is eating chicken.Source:Getty 9 of 9
WTF! You Won’t Believe This White Woman’s Shocking Transformation Into Black Woman was originally published on globalgrind.com