So a lovely lady by the name of Liv Upstone on Twitter posted a picture of herself celebrating her curves a couple days ago and now it’s going viral because the girl is woke.
After posting the photo the men quickly came like a dog when you throw them a piece of meat. One Black man was so intrigued he declared he was leaving Black women for Liv Upstone.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Unfortunately for this man, is definitely not getting Liv.
Her reply had us sending cookout invites to which Liv Upstone might be coming over.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Bless her heart.
Everybody Not Woke: Black Celebrities Who Performed The National Anthem
1. Jennifer Hudson - Super Bowl XLIII Pre-Game ShowSource:Getty 1 of 17
2. Aretha Franklin - Super Bowl XL - Pittsburgh Steelers v Seattle SeahawksSource:Getty 2 of 17
3. Beyonce - Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press ConferenceSource:Getty 3 of 17
4. Luther VandrossSource:Getty 4 of 17
5. Vanessa Williams - SBXXXSource:Getty 5 of 17
6. Whitney Houston - Sings National Anthem At Super Bowl XXVSource:Getty 6 of 17
7. Alicia Keys - Super Bowl XLVII - Baltimore Ravens v San Francico 49ersSource:Getty 7 of 17
8. Natalie Cole - Super Bowl XXVIII - Dallas Cowboys v Buffalo BillsSource:Getty 8 of 17
9. Marvin GayeSource:Getty 9 of 17
10. MonicaSource:Getty 10 of 17
11. Patti LaBelleSource:Getty 11 of 17
12. Fantasia - 2004 Major League Baseball All-Star Game - July 13, 2004Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. Brandy - Sony Ericsson Open - Day 5Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. Jordin Sparks - Seattle Seahawks v Arizona CardinalsSource:Getty 14 of 17
15. Mariah Carey - Super Bowl XXXVI - Pre-Game ShowSource:Getty 15 of 17
16. Anthony Hamilton - Jordan Classic All American GameSource:Getty 16 of 17
17. Kansas City Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens - October 4, 2004Source:Getty 17 of 17
Thick White Girl Demands Respect For Black Women Then Gets Cookout Invites was originally published on globalgrind.com