So a lovely lady by the name of Liv Upstone on Twitter posted a picture of herself celebrating her curves a couple days ago and now it’s going viral because the girl is woke.
After posting the photo the men quickly came like a dog when you throw them a piece of meat. One Black man was so intrigued he declared he was leaving Black women for Liv Upstone.
Follow The Beat On Twitter:
Unfortunately for this man, is definitely not getting Liv.
Her reply had us sending cookout invites to which Liv Upstone might be coming over.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Bless her heart.
Everybody Not Woke: Black Celebrities Who Performed The National Anthem
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Jennifer Hudson - Super Bowl XLIII Pre-Game Show
1 of 17
2. Aretha Franklin - Super Bowl XL - Pittsburgh Steelers v Seattle Seahawks
2 of 17
3. Beyonce - Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference
3 of 17
4. Luther Vandross
4 of 17
5. Vanessa Williams - SBXXX
5 of 17
6. Whitney Houston - Sings National Anthem At Super Bowl XXV
6 of 17
7. Alicia Keys - Super Bowl XLVII - Baltimore Ravens v San Francico 49ers
7 of 17
8. Natalie Cole - Super Bowl XXVIII - Dallas Cowboys v Buffalo Bills
8 of 17
9. Marvin Gaye
9 of 17
10 of 17
11. Patti LaBelle
11 of 17
12. Fantasia - 2004 Major League Baseball All-Star Game - July 13, 2004
12 of 17
13. Brandy - Sony Ericsson Open - Day 5
13 of 17
14. Jordin Sparks - Seattle Seahawks v Arizona Cardinals
14 of 17
15. Mariah Carey - Super Bowl XXXVI - Pre-Game Show
15 of 17
16. Anthony Hamilton - Jordan Classic All American Game
16 of 17
17. Kansas City Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens - October 4, 2004
17 of 17