92 reads
Leave a comment
Mexican Layer Dip with Tortilla Chips

Source: Lauri Patterson / Getty

This is why I don’t eat out…

Follow The Beat On Twitter:

Reportedly a man, named Martin Galindo, died from eating nachos at a local gas station in California.

He contracted a rare disease called Botulism from eating the nachos. How weird is that?

Sign Up For Our Newsletter!

Another woman, named Lavinia Kelly, who also ate the nachos, has been having extreme health issues ever since.

Get the full story here

Source: FOX13 Memphis

-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)

Related Stories

Chef Ty Explains How To Make Dr. Sebi’s Approved Foods Into Delicious Meals

comments – Add Yours