The “Work” singer wore her hair slicked back and long, showing off her choker necklace. The 28-year-old sported a dark raisin red lip with black shades. The highlight of her ensemble was her fire-red, thigh-high Vetements x Manolo Blahnik boots that extended architecturally past her hip and was paired with a matching floor-length Fengchen Wang coat.
The boots are in the same family as her thigh-high Denim Desserts, which are a part of her line with Manolo Blahnik.
When it works, it work, work, work, work, work, works.
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Green With Envy: Rihanna's Been Fashioning Some Serious Style With Her Favorite Color
1. Gucci, Gucci, GucciSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Vintage vibesSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Award winning (green) styleSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. What to wear to meet Stevie Wonder?Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Anti-tourSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Strike a poseSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Green and GucciSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. B*tch Betta Have My Money!Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. You're so jaded.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Olive you.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Green for the Grammy'sSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Accent with greenSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Keeping it casualSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Mermaid vibesSource:Getty 14 of 14
Rihanna Dons Sky-High, Thigh-High Boots At OVO Fest was originally published on hellobeautiful.com