The “King of Memphis” releases his new “Attic” music video.
Following the release of his King Of Memphis LP, Young Dolph enlists the talents of his team to film a luxurious visual. The opening scene features Dolph flexin’ and finessin’ in an immaculate Rolls Royce. As the video progresses, Dolph turns on his southern charm and convinces a few beautiful women to come “play” in his attic.
“Attic” is featured on King Of Memphis, which also boasts production from Mike WiLL Made-It, TM88, Zaytoven, and Drumma Boy.
Young Dolph is currently on the road promoting his LP. Watch his new video up top.
Flashback Friday: 20 Nostalgic Photos From The Billboard Music Awards Over The Years
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Mariah Carey was a Billboard queen in the early '90s.
1 of 20
2. Janet Jackson won multiple awards beginning back in the 1980s.
2 of 20
3. Whitney Houston was deemed "The Voice" after her success on the Billboard charts in 1990.
3 of 20
4. Destiny's Child evolved with the times, and took home multiple awards in 2001 while doing so.
4 of 20
5. Back when Cash Money took over for the '99 and 2000s.
5 of 20
6. The Spice Girls ruled the '90s with girl power.
6 of 20
7. Usher was a big winner back in 1997 following his "My Way" album.
7 of 20
8. 1999 - Back when Jay Z still did award shows and red carpets.
8 of 20
9. Lauryn Hill, aka L Boogie, received her award for R&B Album Of The Year in 1998.
9 of 20
10. Before billions of dollars and Beats headphones, Snoop and Dre were just two cool kids from Cali in 1993.
10 of 20
11. Nelly rocking two headbands and Pink with her pink hair...this photo screams 2001.
11 of 20
12. Cher being Cher back in 1997.
12 of 20
13. Vintage 'Ye when he was the Louis Vuitton Don.
13 of 20
14. Back in 2004, Ciara was still keeping her "goodies" in a jar.
14 of 20
15. Christina Aguilera back in her 2000 "Dirty" days.
15 of 20
16. Pre-bad boy behavior Justin Bieber presenting an award to a then red-haired Rihanna in 2011.
16 of 20
17. Miley Cyrus accepted her award in 2012 - before she revealed her hippie-inspired, tongue-wagging persona.
17 of 20
18. Erykah Badu and Janelle Monae gave major Queen vibes back in 2011.
18 of 20
19. When Wiz and Amber Rose were still in newlywed bliss.
19 of 20
20. In 2014, Kylie showed off her new grown up look.
20 of 20
Watch Young Dolph’s “Attic” Music Video was originally published on globalgrind.com