It looks like Currensy & Dame Dash’s on-going legal battle has finally come to an end. According to The Jasmine Brand, the two have finally settled their $3 million dollar lawsuit out of court for an undisclosed amount.
To bring you up to speed, back in 2012 Currensy filed a lawsuit against Dame Dash for releasing two of his projects, Pilot Talk & Pilot Talk II, without his permission after their business deal didn’t work out together and he was with Warner Bros. Music. Spitta claims Dash didn’t have the rights to his music nor gave him his permission, meanwhile Dash says the opposite and says he did have permission.
So with Dame releasing that music, Currensy claimed that his deal with Warner Bros. was negatively impacted and that he wanted $1.5 million in damages. With Dame refusing to pay up, Currensy again took the former Roc-A-Fella boss to court in 2014, where this time he asked for $2.9 million in damages and $95,000 for lawyer’s fees.
However, documents surfaced the other day that the two have settled on an undisclosed amount out of court. It’s probably safe to say the two parties met somewhere in the middle though.
Celebrity Kids Whose Style Went From Innocent To Edgy
1. Justin Combs: ThenSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Samaria Lea Smith: ThenSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Russy Simmons: ThenSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Now.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Tiny's daughter Zonnique Pullins: ThenSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Lily Rose Depp: ThenSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Reginae Carter: ThenSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Hailey Baldwin: ThenSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Paris Jackson: ThenSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Kendall & Kylie Jenner: ThenSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Willow and Jaden Smith: ThenSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Now.Source:Getty 12 of 12