It doesn’t seem like anyone can get enough of little Riley Curry, and with the NBA season coming up, fans are hoping her time to shine comes again too.
After her father Stephen Curry took her to a post-game press conference during the NBA Finals this year, the 3-year-old became a huge sensation in the country for her adorable behavior.
Since then, fans have been demanding more Riley moments, and even so when her daddy did an interview with Jimmy Kimmel Live! He talked all about taking her to the press conferences, and she was even in the audience to watch.
He commented on her being at the press conferences:
“It was my first time bringing her up there. So it was a cool platform to show your daughter what you do for a living and enjoy a win, and she took it by storm.”
When they showed Riley on camera in the audience, she seemed shy at first, and gave a little smirk while in her mother’s arms. Steph explained that she has no idea how big of a sensation she is, and probably doesn’t know why the cameras are on her.
Once the camera panned back to Riley, she was all smiles, and even gave a wave to her daddy up on the stage, in perfect Riley Curry fashion.
All hail, Riley. Watch the video of Steph’s interview above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal
1. Blessings on blessings on blessings.Source: 1 of 18
2. Family outings that look like this.Source:Getty 2 of 18
3. Because who wouldn't want to do this with their mom?!Source: 3 of 18
4. Taking over the red carpet with daddy.Source:Getty 4 of 18
5. Baking with mommy.Source: 5 of 18
6. A father and daughter with this type of bond.Source: 6 of 18
7. Picture perfect.Source: 7 of 18
8. Celebrating a championship with the fam.Source: 8 of 18
9. The family that travels first class together.Source: 9 of 18
10. There's no place like daddy's arms.Source:Getty 10 of 18
11. Winning!Source: 11 of 18
12. Twins!Source: 12 of 18
13. Worthy of all the heart eyes that can fit into 140 characters.Source: 13 of 18
14. Attending the Kid's Choice Sports Awards at age 3.Source:Getty 14 of 18
15. When it's your birthday and bae is more excited than you are.Source: 15 of 18
16. Outings like this.Source: 16 of 18
17. Announcing your next pregnancy in a cool way like this.Source: 17 of 18
18. A wife who doesn't mind playing Connect Four with you.Source: 18 of 18
Stephen Curry Sat Down With Jimmy Kimmel For An Interview, But Riley Curry Stole The Show was originally published on globalgrind.com