Future is no longer holding his tongue.
Future, whose Dirty Sprite 2 album is currently #1 on the Billboard 200, tweeted:
Meanwhile, Ciara enjoyed her time at the Seattle Seahawks training camp in Washington State, and so did baby Future by the looks of it.
Future Jr. ran up to quarterback Russell Wilson and rocked a baby jersey similar to his. As we reported, Wilson just signed a 4-year $87.6 million extension.
Not bad, CiCi.
SOURCE: TheYBF | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.Source:Hennessy 4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Future Blasts Ciara For Taking Baby Future To Russell Wilson’s Training Camp was originally published on globalgrind.com