Jazze’ was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. At an early age she started to discover her extraordinary talents and took an interest in acting, modeling, hosting and radio. Jazze’ has always been very persistent in reaching her career objectives and ecstatic about her profession. She obtained an Associate’s Degree in Arts and she is currently finishing her Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Management at the University of Texas at Arlington. In 2002, Jazze’ quickly became an icon for modeling and hosting events. Throughout her professional career she has hosted numerous events, such as: concerts, model and fashion shows, car shows, plays and etc. She has also done countless print and promotional modeling work. She has done modeling for nationally distributed “Source” magazine. She has also done modeling for chewing gum manufacturer “Dentyne Ice”.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Most Touching Photos Of Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston
- Behold, It’s The #BowWowHive
- Choctaw Activist Found Dead In Miss. Jail Cell After Traffic Stop Arrest
- Snoop Dogg Arrested In Sweden, Suspects Racial Profiling
- 5 Hilarious Videos That Prove How Similarly All Black Kids Grow Up Around The World