A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cuba Becomes The First Country To End Mother-To-Child HIV Transmissions
- Jason Pierre-Paul Reportedly Suffers A Serious Hand Injury From Fireworks Accident
- InstaDaily: Chris Brown, Beyoncé & More Go Off For Diddy’s #FinnaGetLoose Challenge
- 28-Year-Old Man Killed By Alligator During Late Night Texas Swim
- Bobby Shmurda Could Be Facing Up To 25 Years In Prison [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]