A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Most Touching Photos Of Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston
- Keke Palmer Finally Comes Clean About Dating August Alsina
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- Styles P’s 20-Year-Old Daughter Commits Suicide
- Khloe Displays Her Bodacious Bod On Complex + Her Sexiest IG Photos