A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- So Kim And Kanye Didn’t Want To Name Their Daughter North
- Mom Of NFL Player Charged With Manslaughter
- Why Young Thug Wants Everyone To Think He’s Gay [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Depression Is Real!! Singer Simone Battle Commits Suicide Due to Depression.
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?