A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- [Photos] Red Carpet Rundown At The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Detroit Gym Teacher Saves Student’s Life By Donating Kidney
- If You Google ‘N*gger House,’ This Is What Pops Up In Maps…
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest is BACK!