A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4′s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Va Va Voom! Shower Pics Of A Naked Nicki Surface
- Frequency News
- Lil Wayne Speaks On Why He’ll Never Battle Kendrick Lamar
- Popular Houston Stripper Jhonni Blaze Arrested
- BBWLA Drama: Draya And Sundy Carter Went At It Again On Twitter [TWEETS]
- Is There Finally Proof Beyonce Isn’t Blue Ivy’s Biological Mother? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]