A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- ‘Empire’ Star Malik Yoba Slips Up and Outs Jussie Smollett
- Chris Brown Is Reportedly The Father Of A 9-Month-Old Baby Girl
- Guess What Obama Said After Israeli Leader Bypassed Him To Address Congress?
- Prayers And Support To Donnie McClurkin As He Mourns
- Former NBA Guard Steve Francis Chain Gets Snatched, Jumped At Houston Show