A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- #RaisingTheBar w/ Ebako ft. Emazi “Kunta Kinte” [VIDEO] #RTB #DFW
- Check Yourself! TSA Agrees To Track Discrimination Complaints After Black Women Are Singled Out In Hair Searches
- Veda's Hot Mess: Wale Talks 'The Album About Nothing'
- Muhammad Ali Is On Manny Pacquiao’s Side For The Big Fight
- 16 States Have More People In Prison Than In College Dorms