A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- NAACP Image Awards
- Kim K’s Super Bowl Ad Just Dropped, And It’s Actually Funny
- The Amazing Way J. Cole Is Using His Childhood Home
- Chris Brown Announces ‘Between The Sheets’ Tour Pushed Back Due To Legal Drama
- Dr. Dre signs 23-year-old White Rapper From Garland