A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4′s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 50 Cent Gets In Steve Stoute’s Face Over Recent Comments Made In Interview [PICS]
- Somalian Actor Nearly Went Broke After Oscar Nominated Role
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Breaking News: Lil Boosie Released From Prision
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW