A North Texas woman with family in Haiti has relied on social networking sites to both get information and coordinate local relief efforts for earthquake victims. FOX 4’s Dionne Anglin explains.
- Rick Ross Drops Over 100 Pounds Doing CrossFit & Were Like You Better Do It
- How Nicki Minaj Throws Shade At Other Artists [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Beyonce Won’t Leave Jay Z [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Ja Rule Claims 50 Cent Was A Police Informant In New Book
- August Alsina Lashes Out At Crowd After Losing Hat At Concert
- Tiny Disses Floyd Mayweather On BET Awards Red Carpet [VIDEO]