Halloween must’ve come early this year for an Indianapolis man who robbed a bank on Saturday dressed as legendary singer Rick James.
According to reports, the man and an accomplice were dressed like Youngblood Priest from the classic ’70s movie Super Fly. Around 12 p.m. on Saturday (September 24), the costumed robbers entered the Indiana Members Credit Union in Indianapolis and demanded money. Police say the suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Indianapolis law enforcement also believes that the Rick James impersonator may have robbed the Indiana Members Credit Union in the same city on Sept. 20. He was noticed by his wig with long braids and beads, along with a pair of sunglasses and a brown hoodie with an orange safety vest. His Super Fly partner also donned a wig with a gray Indianapolis Colts hat and sunglasses.
The FBI is currently investigating the incident.
SOURCE: USA Today | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, USA Today
Summertime Fine! These Celebrities Are Rocking Braids Just In Time For Summer
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce took it back to her days as a member of Destiny’s Child with her half cornrow/half box braids style.
1 of 10
2. Gabrielle Union is nothing short of a queen with her new twists.
2 of 10
3. Damnnn, Kylie! Back at it again with those boxer braids, er, cornrows
3 of 10
4. Zoe Kravitz’s wavy box braids are cooler than cool.
4 of 10
5. Monica added a hint of class to her thin box braids look.
5 of 10
6. Tracee Ellis Ross slayed her two french braids look.
6 of 10
7. Zendaya’s cornrows braided into a bun is the perfect sleek look for summer.
7 of 10
8. Rita Ora experimented with a little color.
8 of 10
9. Kim Kardashian got hip to the trend in 2015 and inspired a new wave of braided beauties, including North West.
9 of 10
10. It didn’t take Khloe Kardashian long to catch on to the trend…
10 of 10