Meek Mill and Game are in the midst of an intense beef. It all started when Meek told Sean Kingston that Game was the man responsible for robbing him of his chain, worth $300,000. After some intense questioning and a Mean Girls-esque three-way phone conversation, Game determined that Meek Mill was a snitch, and a beef was born.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Well, Meek has kicked it up by inviting Beanie Sigel, which set Game off on a disrespectful tangent in an Instagram post. Check out the exclusive video above to hear Headkrack explain more in the hip-hop spot from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: What Meek Mill Said About Being “On His Girl’s Tour” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Headkrack Raps About Troy Ave, Meek Mill, Harambe & More! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: The Real Truth Behind The Game’s Beef With Meek Mill & Sean Kingston
RELATED: What Stopped Prince & The Game From Working Together? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
12 photos Launch gallery
1. God ble$$ing all the trap niggas!!!! 😉
1 of 12
2. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊
2 of 12
3. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.
3 of 12
4. Ride or Die.
4 of 12
5. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.
5 of 12
6. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
6 of 12
7. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthicke
7 of 12
8 of 12
9. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I’m serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOUR
9 of 12
10. Vroom! Vroom! To The Love Room.
10 of 12
11. “All I need is a partner to play spades with the cards up.” — Aw, Shucks.
11 of 12
12. Meek thinks Nicki’s touch is like a nice dream.
12 of 12