Following the release of her memory-filled “4th Street” music video, Sevyn Streeter releases the visuals to her Furious 7 track “How Bad Do You Want It.”
The “Don’t Kill The Fun” singer shot the fast-paced music video while working in Abu Dhabi a few weeks ago. Dressed in a Greek goddess-inspired gown, Sevyn navigates across the rugged desert dunes.
“How Bad Do You Want It” appears on the Furious 7 soundtrack. Sevyn’s readying her debut album On The Verge, which drops later on this year.
Watch Sevyn’s new video up top.
7 Stylish Pics Of Sevyn Streeter (PHOTOS)
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Sevyn shows off her slim figure in a white crop top and cute black leather skirt.
1 of 7
2. Sevyn caught up with Karrueche before the BET Awards to snap this cute pic.
2 of 7
3. Sevyn shows some leg in this form-fitting dress.
3 of 7
4. Sevyn shows off her wavy ‘do in this sexy selfie.
4 of 7
5. All White: Sevyn meets up with her idol Monica backstage at a show.
5 of 7
6. Sevyn rocks the black shades with B.o.B. for Instagram.
6 of 7
7. Sevyn gives off elegance in this prom-like photo booth pic with Mack Wilds, Angela Simmons, and Luke James at a pre-BET Awards party.
7 of 7