Got a 1992 country hit? Why not extend the life of it and reprise it to reflect what’s popular today? That’s what Billy Ray Cyrus has
attempted to do done with his song “Achy Breaky Heart.”
I can see him sitting in front of a computer, watching his daughter Miley’s videos on YouTube to find inspiration for elements to use in his new remix video. He decided that a hip-hop beat, nearly-naked alien women, and a rapper should help bring his idea to reality. That’s when the “Achy Breaky Heart 2” remix was born! Only thing missing is a twerking reference and a random “Wrecking Ball” shout out thrown somewhere in the lyrics. Oh wait, he’s already got that covered!
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11