We may not see K Michelle play out drama as a cast member of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta anymore, but that’s because it was her decision not to return. She’s said on numerous occasions the reason for leaving the show is because she wants to focus her time and energy on her singing career which has taken off like a rocket since leaving the show, and she indeed has been super busy these days in the lab with a pen and a pad tryin’ to get her next mixtape off.
Well the final touches have been put on the project and the world will get to hear what she’s been working so hard on when her mixtape “Still No F***s Given” officially comes out this Friday. She teased us with the official artwork for the project’s cover on Instagram yesterday along with this caption:
I still have some more I’d like to say! Something like a sequel. #StillNoF***sGiven Hosted by@trendsettersense drops this Friday! @DatPiffMixtapes❤️ #RebelliousSoul
Say what you gotta say K! We’ll be listening with ears wide open this Friday!
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11