Kanye West continues using his platform to speak about issues that he has a problem with. This time poor ol’ “pretty motherf***er” Bruno Mars gets thrown into the tantrum:
Kanye West had his second of two performances at the Barclays Center last night, and this time, he decided to voice his opinion about the MTV Video Music Awards. According to Kanye, he was outraged that Bruno Mars won “all the awards.” Mars won the awards for Best Choreography and Best Male Video, the former for “Treasure” and the latter for “Locked Out Of Heaven.” According to Kanye, these awards were given to Mars in order for the networks to sell the most product using “the prettiest m**her f**er out.” – Complex.
He also wanted to discuss other subjects while he had the floor:
He talked about Bruno Mars winning all the awards at the MTV Music Awards and later on said Drake should have won. Kanye said Oprah told him, “they’re scared of you Ye,” and that you have to learn how to fail. Kanye West went on to speak on hate on blogs and critics trying to box him. Kanye West spoke on designers not inviting him to shows and said he signed a fashion deal a week and a half ago. – Real Talk NY
It’s a captive audience at a Kanye show so why not take some time to get some things off your chest!
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11