Brent was charged earlier this year, with intoxication manslaughter in the death of his teammate and friend Jerry Brown Jr. The defensive tackle was previously released on a $100,000 bond. And apparently he hasn’t learned his lesson, This Thursday he was booked for another drug charge.
Brent was booked into the Dallas County Jail Thursday afternoon after failing a second drug test, according to an affidavit released Thursday afternoon.
According to court documents, Brent tested positive for marijuana after providing a urine sample on June 19. Authorities said he previously tested positive for THC metabolite in a sample given on May 24.
More on the story can be found at WFAA.com:
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11