To quote from Chris Brown’s song “Don’t Judge Me,” “It could get worse before it gets better.” Is the worst finally behind the celebrity couple? It would seem so. They kicked it together in Hawaii yesterday to celebrate Riri’s 25th birthday. Photos taken of the two show a happy, blissful couple running up and down the beach, simply loving life and just having a good ole time! I imagine some skipping and pebble throwing was also involved. Good for them…i guess. Check out the heartwarming but yet disgusting pics Here.
- Chris Brown Will Donate ‘Royalty’ Album Proceeds To Children’s Charity
- Veda's Hot Mess: Why Didn't Karyn White Sing "Superwoman" At The Soul Train Awards?
- Taylor Swift Fan Meets Singer Before Losing Her Hearing
- Erykah Badu Disses Iggy Azalea At The Soul Train Awards
- #RAISINGTHEBAR Exclusive w/ Jay Oliver “Mommas House” [VIDEO] #RTB #DFW
- You Need The 2015 Soul Train Awards Soul Cypher In Your Life