To quote from Chris Brown’s song “Don’t Judge Me,” “It could get worse before it gets better.” Is the worst finally behind the celebrity couple? It would seem so. They kicked it together in Hawaii yesterday to celebrate Riri’s 25th birthday. Photos taken of the two show a happy, blissful couple running up and down the beach, simply loving life and just having a good ole time! I imagine some skipping and pebble throwing was also involved. Good for them…i guess. Check out the heartwarming but yet disgusting pics Here.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cissy Houston Says There’s Not Much Hope For Bobbi Kristina’s Condition
- Casting Director Calls ‘Ethnic Casting’ A New Form Of Affirmative Action & She’s All For It
- Dr. Dre Shares Details On ‘N.W.A.’ Biopic, Working With Snoop Dogg, Making Amends With Eazy E & More
- So This Happened: Customer Finds Printed Letters On Her Chicken At Popeyes
- Alicia Keys To Receive Special Honor At The 2015 Grammys On The Hill Awards