I have been out shopping, even though I know I don’t need to be, looking for different and unique pieces that I could wear when I go out and I was having a hard time because EVERYTHING is starting to look alike in Dallas! THEN the fashion God’s answered my prayers and led me to http://www.sacredheartcollections.com/. Since winter didn’t come this year and we are entering spring with the summer right around the corner, the pieces, ESPECIALLY the rompers, have me already planning out what I am going to buy with my next paycheck. If you are looking for something different, without the high prices, go see my girl Brandi and her Sacred Heart Collections. Plus she is right here in Dallas, so you ain’t got no excuse! Like Brandi says: “A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous.” FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER TOO https://twitter.com/#!/SacredHeartCo
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Struggle Is Real: Tracee Ellis Ross Explains Why It’s Harder To Succeed Against Racism Than Sexism In Hollywood
- Most NBA Players Refuse To Play With Kobe Bryant, Says Jared Dudley
- He Loves Himself? The Rock Breaks Selfie Record [VIDEO]
- Celebrate HIM! The Sweetest Father’s Day Stories You Shared With Us
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest is BACK!