I have been out shopping, even though I know I don’t need to be, looking for different and unique pieces that I could wear when I go out and I was having a hard time because EVERYTHING is starting to look alike in Dallas! THEN the fashion God’s answered my prayers and led me to http://www.sacredheartcollections.com/. Since winter didn’t come this year and we are entering spring with the summer right around the corner, the pieces, ESPECIALLY the rompers, have me already planning out what I am going to buy with my next paycheck. If you are looking for something different, without the high prices, go see my girl Brandi and her Sacred Heart Collections. Plus she is right here in Dallas, so you ain’t got no excuse! Like Brandi says: “A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous.” FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER TOO https://twitter.com/#!/SacredHeartCo
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Truth: Are There More Black Men In Prison Than Were Enslaved in 1850?
- Lyfe Jennings Returns With A Surprising & Uplifting Women’s Anthem ‘Pretty Is’ [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Nick Gordon Blasts Bobby Brown & The Browns For Being Greedy On Twitter
- Samuel L. Jackson On Cosby Claims: “I Wish He Would Say Something.”
- Michael Sam Signs On For ‘Dancing With The Stars’?