I have been out shopping, even though I know I don’t need to be, looking for different and unique pieces that I could wear when I go out and I was having a hard time because EVERYTHING is starting to look alike in Dallas! THEN the fashion God’s answered my prayers and led me to http://www.sacredheartcollections.com/. Since winter didn’t come this year and we are entering spring with the summer right around the corner, the pieces, ESPECIALLY the rompers, have me already planning out what I am going to buy with my next paycheck. If you are looking for something different, without the high prices, go see my girl Brandi and her Sacred Heart Collections. Plus she is right here in Dallas, so you ain’t got no excuse! Like Brandi says: “A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous.” FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER TOO https://twitter.com/#!/SacredHeartCo
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- So Kim And Kanye Didn’t Want To Name Their Daughter North
- Mom Of NFL Player Charged With Manslaughter
- Why Young Thug Wants Everyone To Think He’s Gay [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Depression Is Real!! Singer Simone Battle Commits Suicide Due to Depression.
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?