First Lil Wayne gets a deal with Mountain Dew now Nicki Minaj has a signed an endorsment deal with Pepsi
According to Forbes.com, the female rap superstar has inked a multi-million dollar deal with Pepsi, as part of a campaign for their upcoming new beverage.
Derek Jackson, the Glu agency chief who brokered the deal, told Forbes that Nicki will become the face of the new Pepsi drink when it makes its debut.
As part of the deal, she’ll appear in a commercial, which was filmed in South America last month.
Further details were not disclosed at press time, but Forbes says the rapper stands to make millions from the endorsement.
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11