Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cissy Houston Says There’s Not Much Hope For Bobbi Kristina’s Condition
- Casting Director Calls ‘Ethnic Casting’ A New Form Of Affirmative Action & She’s All For It
- Dr. Dre Shares Details On ‘N.W.A.’ Biopic, Working With Snoop Dogg, Making Amends With Eazy E & More
- So This Happened: Customer Finds Printed Letters On Her Chicken At Popeyes
- Alicia Keys To Receive Special Honor At The 2015 Grammys On The Hill Awards