Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Kobe Bryant Announces His Retirement From The NBA At The End Of The 2015-16 Season
- 25 Facts About Erykah Badu From Her 726 Head Wraps To Her Celebrity Crush
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Daddy’s Girl: Chris Brown Shares Adorable Photos Of Royalty Dripping In Fur
- So This Happened: Fox Host Asks Black Co-Host If She Makes Kool-Aid, Awkwardness Ensues
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up On Tyga Relationship: “We’re Not Broken Up”