Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 50 Cent Gets In Steve Stoute’s Face Over Recent Comments Made In Interview [PICS]
- Somalian Actor Nearly Went Broke After Oscar Nominated Role
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Breaking News: Lil Boosie Released From Prision
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW