Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- 8-Year-Old Is The Youngest Person Ever Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- Romeo Miller Speaks Out After His Mother Files Lawsuit Against Him
- Will Smith On Possible Future In Politics: “They Might Need Me Out There”
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up On Tyga Relationship: “We’re Not Broken Up”
- Did Lil Boosie Announce He Has Cancer?
- [Warning Graphic Content] Chicago Police Department Releases Video Of 17-Year-Old Laquan McDonald Shot By Officer 16 Times