Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Lucious Lyon Might Have A Reduced Role On ‘Empire’ Because Of Terrence Howard’s Domestic Violence History
- Diddy Gets Romantic And Throws A Surprise Party For Cassie’s 29th Birthday
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- Big Payday For Kimye Just For Getting Married?
- Rapper Chief Keef May Have Given His Son The Worst Name Ever
- Who’s Badder, His Next Or His Ex?: Khloe Kardashian’s And Trina’s Hottest Instagram Pics