Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Most Touching Photos Of Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston
- Keke Palmer Finally Comes Clean About Dating August Alsina
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- Styles P’s 20-Year-Old Daughter Commits Suicide
- Khloe Displays Her Bodacious Bod On Complex + Her Sexiest IG Photos