Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- NAACP Image Awards
- Kim K’s Super Bowl Ad Just Dropped, And It’s Actually Funny
- The Amazing Way J. Cole Is Using His Childhood Home
- New Couple Alert: Is Keke Palmer Dating August Alsina?
- Chris Brown Announces ‘Between The Sheets’ Tour Pushed Back Due To Legal Drama