Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cissy Houston Says There’s Not Much Hope For Bobbi Kristina’s Condition
- Casting Director Calls ‘Ethnic Casting’ A New Form Of Affirmative Action & She’s All For It
- Dr. Dre Shares Details On ‘N.W.A.’ Biopic, Working With Snoop Dogg, Making Amends With Eazy E & More
- So This Happened: Customer Finds Printed Letters On Her Chicken At Popeyes
- Alicia Keys To Receive Special Honor At The 2015 Grammys On The Hill Awards