Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- [Photos] Red Carpet Rundown At The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Detroit Gym Teacher Saves Student’s Life By Donating Kidney
- If You Google ‘N*gger House,’ This Is What Pops Up In Maps…
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest is BACK!