Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- ‘Empire’ Star Malik Yoba Slips Up and Outs Jussie Smollett
- Chris Brown Is Reportedly The Father Of A 9-Month-Old Baby Girl
- Guess What Obama Said After Israeli Leader Bypassed Him To Address Congress?
- Prayers And Support To Donnie McClurkin As He Mourns
- Former NBA Guard Steve Francis Chain Gets Snatched, Jumped At Houston Show