Tuck ya whole bids in. Initially expected to sell at least for $100K, the Maybach used in The Throne’s “Otis” video was sold for $60K in 5 minutes at the Phillips de Pury event in New York on Thursday. The nonfunctional vehicle, which was valued $300K before it was stripped for the video, was sold as artwork with portions of the sale going towards the Save The Children foundation. Good cause for a cheap price.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cuba Becomes The First Country To End Mother-To-Child HIV Transmissions
- Jason Pierre-Paul Reportedly Suffers A Serious Hand Injury From Fireworks Accident
- InstaDaily: Chris Brown, Beyoncé & More Go Off For Diddy’s #FinnaGetLoose Challenge
- 28-Year-Old Man Killed By Alligator During Late Night Texas Swim
- Bobby Shmurda Could Be Facing Up To 25 Years In Prison [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]