I recently had a chance to chop it up with my man DJ Khaled (Twitter @TheRealDJKhaled), he spoke about his brand new album “Victory”, which is in stores March 2nd. We also discussed his brand new single “All I Do Is Win” Feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg. Ofcourse it would be an interview with ya boi if we didn’t do the segement: Keepin’ It 100! Check out what he had to say and make sure you support the DJ Khaled’s album, VICTORY!
- 8-Year-Old Is The Youngest Person Ever Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- Romeo Miller Speaks Out After His Mother Files Lawsuit Against Him
- Will Smith On Possible Future In Politics: “They Might Need Me Out There”
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up On Tyga Relationship: “We’re Not Broken Up”
- Did Lil Boosie Announce He Has Cancer?
- [Warning Graphic Content] Chicago Police Department Releases Video Of 17-Year-Old Laquan McDonald Shot By Officer 16 Times